Mehbooba is Puri Jagan’s last chance at delivering a hit film as some of his previous films have bombed at the box office badly. This time around, there is extra pressure as Puri is launching his son Akash Puri with Mehbooba.
The film is ready for a release tomorrow and Puri is super excited about the release. Speaking in an interview, he says that things have worked out quite well this time and the reincarnation love story has come out quite well and will surely strike a chord with the audience and bring him back in the reckoning.
The film became a topic of discussion after Dil Raju decided to release it. Akash Puri plays an army soldier in this film which has music by Sandeep Chowta.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2