Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s hard hitting action entertainer ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ is currently under post production and dubbing activities are going on. Director Puri Jagan, who wrapped up the film with lightning speed, is personally supervising the dubbing work.
Pawan Kalyan will be seen with Tamanna in the movie and Pawan is playing the role of a TV journalist in the film. Music has been composed by Mani Sharma and the audio album will be out in September. CMGR is going to release in a big way on October 11th and Danayya is the producer of the film.
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood