Director Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s new movie. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad at a fast pace. Before this film releases, Puri’s ‘Rogue’ is set to release and some minor patchwork remains for the movie.
According to Filmnagar talk, Puri will take a break of one week from Kalyan Ram’s movie and complete this patchwork of ‘Rogue’. He will then go back to Kalyan Ram’s film and work continuously on that project.
Puri is also in talks with Jr NTR and Mahesh Babu for two projects but their scripts are yet to be locked.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das