In a startling revelation, Puri Jagannadh announced a couple of days ago that he will be directing Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited 101st project. Puri even went on announce the launch and release dates of the movie.
Now, Puri is busy giving finishing touches to the script and according to the latest buzz, the dashing director is keen on exploiting Balayya’s body language and on-screen ‘pogaru’ to the hilt by designing a powerful character.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out