The shooting for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing project was stalled in the month of March due to Corona lockdown. A few days back, news came out that Puri is planning to resume the film’s shooting with a foreign schedule.
Now, the latest news is that Puri is keen on kick-starting the film’s new schedule in his favorite country, Bangkok. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Being jointly bankrolled by Karan Johar and Charmee, the film will have a pan-India release sometime in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Big Buzz: Drushyam 2 seals Amazon Prime premieres
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies