The shooting for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing project was stalled in the month of March due to Corona lockdown. A few days back, news came out that Puri is planning to resume the film’s shooting with a foreign schedule.
Now, the latest news is that Puri is keen on kick-starting the film’s new schedule in his favorite country, Bangkok. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Being jointly bankrolled by Karan Johar and Charmee, the film will have a pan-India release sometime in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style