The shooting for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing project was stalled in the month of March due to Corona lockdown. A few days back, news came out that Puri is planning to resume the film’s shooting with a foreign schedule.
Now, the latest news is that Puri is keen on kick-starting the film’s new schedule in his favorite country, Bangkok. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Being jointly bankrolled by Karan Johar and Charmee, the film will have a pan-India release sometime in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?
- Rajinikanth to resume Annaatthe earlier than expected?
- Vaishnav Tej’s fat paychecks for his first 3 movies become a hot topic
- Samantha-Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam to kick-start on this date
- Priya Prakash Varrier clears rumours on film with Allu Arjun