The last time Puri Jagan directed NTR, it gave a new lease of life to the young Nandamuri hero. Now, after news broke out that Puri will be directing NTR’s bother Kalyan Ram in his next, yet another interesting news is making waves in the media.
Latest reports reveal that NTR has okayed a new script narrated by Puri. The project is likely to go on floors once NTR completes his next project Janatha Garage. This will be the third time that NTR will be teaming up with Puri after Andhrawala and Temper.
The above said project will be produced on NTR Arts banner. The genre of the film and other technical details will soon be out officially. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates on this project.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12