A lot has been discussed about a film in Puri Jagannadh and Varun Tej combo ever since the Mega lad made his debut. Rumours were rife that Varun Tej’s debut will be directed by Puri. However, the director got himself busy with NTR’s ‘Temper’ and the Mega hero was launched by Sreekanth Addala.
As per the latest buzz, the much awaited film will be launched in June. The film will be presented by senior producer C Kalyan and the regular shooting may commence once Varun Tej finishes his film with Krish. Meanwhile, Puri Jagannadh will wrap his latest film, ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’, and will concentrate on the script work for Varun Tej’s film.
Keep watching this space for more official information about the film.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara