Director Puri Jagannadh is currently helming the first pan-Indian project in his career. Tentatively titled Fighter, the film features Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey in lead roles. The film’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad soon.
Apparently, Puri had earlier wanted to rope in veteran composer Manisharma to score the music. However, when the film had transformed into a pan-Indian film and Karan Johar came on board to present it in Hindi, he reportedly told Puri that a Bollywood composer would be a better idea. That’s how Manisharma was rumored to have been replaced.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in