Director Puri Jagannadh is currently helming the first pan-Indian project in his career. Tentatively titled Fighter, the film features Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey in lead roles. The film’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad soon.
Apparently, Puri had earlier wanted to rope in veteran composer Manisharma to score the music. However, when the film had transformed into a pan-Indian film and Karan Johar came on board to present it in Hindi, he reportedly told Puri that a Bollywood composer would be a better idea. That’s how Manisharma was rumored to have been replaced.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case
- Vijay’s special gesture towards Mahesh-Takes up a special challenge
- RGV tests Corona positive-His lawyer confirms