Director Puri Jagannadh is currently helming the first pan-Indian project in his career. Tentatively titled Fighter, the film features Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey in lead roles. The film’s next schedule will begin in Hyderabad soon.
Apparently, Puri had earlier wanted to rope in veteran composer Manisharma to score the music. However, when the film had transformed into a pan-Indian film and Karan Johar came on board to present it in Hindi, he reportedly told Puri that a Bollywood composer would be a better idea. That’s how Manisharma was rumored to have been replaced.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India