While the collaboration of actor Vijay Deverakonda with director Puri Jagganadh has been confirmed, several details about the project are still to be revealed.
From the cast to the rest of the crew, it is to be seen how things pan out for the film. And with his last film Dear Comrade not performing to the expectations, Vijay is keen to make this film a blockbuster to increase his market space.
While a storyline has been discussed, we hear that the film is now confirmed to go on to the sets from January 2020. Meanwhile, Vijay will wrap up his film with director Kranthi Madhav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style