Director Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-talked-about sports drama, Fighter, went on floors in Mumbai on January 20th. The film has already wrapped up its first schedule and the crew has returned to Hyderabad yesterday.
In Fighter, Vijay will be seen as a boxer. He trained in Mixed Martial Arts in Thailand for a couple of weeks. Even though the makers have not made any official announcement yet, the buzz is that Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey has been roped in to play the female lead in the movie.
Karan Johar is presenting this Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Ramya Krishna essays a key role in the movie. Charmme is co-producing the film along with Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Tuck Jagadish postponed
- Here’s a new poster from Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film
- Kriti Shetty bags a Tamil biggie?
- Threat on Prabhas’ Adipurush sets- Director clears
- NTR30 confirmed – Director locked for a pan-India film
- Post-Vakeel Saab – Anjali bags a biggie?