Director Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-talked-about sports drama, Fighter, went on floors in Mumbai on January 20th. The film has already wrapped up its first schedule and the crew has returned to Hyderabad yesterday.
In Fighter, Vijay will be seen as a boxer. He trained in Mixed Martial Arts in Thailand for a couple of weeks. Even though the makers have not made any official announcement yet, the buzz is that Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey has been roped in to play the female lead in the movie.
Karan Johar is presenting this Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Ramya Krishna essays a key role in the movie. Charmme is co-producing the film along with Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?