Director Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s much-talked-about sports drama, Fighter, went on floors in Mumbai on January 20th. The film has already wrapped up its first schedule and the crew has returned to Hyderabad yesterday.
In Fighter, Vijay will be seen as a boxer. He trained in Mixed Martial Arts in Thailand for a couple of weeks. Even though the makers have not made any official announcement yet, the buzz is that Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey has been roped in to play the female lead in the movie.
Karan Johar is presenting this Telugu-Hindi bilingual. Ramya Krishna essays a key role in the movie. Charmme is co-producing the film along with Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost