Puri Jagannadh has been exploring quite a few locales in Barcelona and in the process he got the shock of his life when he visited a graveyard. “Spain Graveyard looking like a library…Bodies kept in racks,” he posted on Twitter and posted couple of pictures. He’s currently shooting for his upcoming film Iddharammayilatho in Barcelona and for the past few days the film was shot in several locations including The Barcelona Cathedral and The Palau de la Música Catalana, a concert hall. Allu Arjun is playing the lead role in this romantic and action entertainer. Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are the lead actresses. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition