Keeping aside the major setback he has received with World Famous Lover, hero Vijay Deverakonda is busy shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s sports drama. Vijay will be seen as a boxer in this film, which is tentatively titled Liger.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Puri is shelling out a staggering Rs 50 crore to bankroll this film. This makes it the most expensive movie in Vijay’s career. This pan-India film is being made in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
Ananya Pandey is the film’s leading lady and top Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar presenting the film’s Hindi version. The film is expected to hit screens during the Dasara festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?
- Can AVPL continue to dominate Sarilleru