It is a known fact that Puri Jagan is doing a film with star hero Vijay Devarakonda. The movie has been titled Fighter and will also be released in Hindi.
Dharma Productions, headed by Karan Johar will release the film in Hindi and they will also support the film’s production majorly as it will be shot in Mumbai mostly.
The news now is that Karan Johar’s team has already started working on the film along with Puri and the location scouting is on as of now.
The film will be shot in some of the craziest locations in Mumbai like Juhu, Taj hotel and many more iconic areas. Janhvi Kapoor plays the female lead and Mani Sharma will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer