Maverick director Puri Jagannadh made headlines a couple of weeks ago when the news of his much hyped film Rogue being shelved splashed on the internet. However, latest reports reveal that the film is very much on and that a fresh schedule will commence from January 24th in Bangkok.
Reports further say that Puri has roped in Mannara Chopra as the film’s heroine. Popularly known as the sister of Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra’s sister, Mannara Chopra is currently acting in Sunil’s film.
Ishan will be making his debut as a hero and the film will have its music composed by Sunil Kashyap of Varun Tej’s Loafer fame.
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio