Director Puri Jagan and his son Akash share a strong bond. The young lad has already earned a good name for himself as an actor, with nice performances like the one in ‘Dhoni’. Akash has some grand plans for his dad and he revealed them in an interview given to a popular Telugu daily on the occasion of Father’s Day.
“Dad is a very hard-worker. He is also very patient. He has always obliged all my requests. He is the best dad in this world and I consider it my poorva janma sukrutham to be born to such a dad. I have big plans for him. I want to gift him a Rolls Royce one day.”, said Akash.
In the interview, Akash also disclosed his career ambitions. “I want to become a mass hero like Rajinikanth. I want my dad to direct my first film”, he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bored Rashmika tests her fans with a movie trivia
- Chiranjeevi’s phone call boosts Bandla Ganesh
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?