There is no denying the fact that Allu Arjun is a huge star in the country. The proof of it is clearly shown in the collections of his latest film Pushpa.
The action drama has taken a solid start and has made 24.5 crores share in the Telugu states on day one. The film made 1.43 crores in East Godavari and 1.5 crores share in the West Godavari.
In Guntur, the film made 2.28 Crores share, and in Krishna, it made 1.15 Crores respectively. Finally, the film made 1.10 Crores in Nellore.
Already, the film made 10.4 crores in Nizam, 4.2 crores share in Ceded and 1.8 crores share in UA showing the power of Allu Arjun.
This is a solid opening and by the weekend, the Sukumar film will rake in huge numbers as per the trade.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni