Finally, after almost 10 months since the completion of the first schedule in Kerala forests, Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa has resumed its shooting today. The film’s entire team has landed in the Maredumilli forests in East Godavari district.
The ongoing schedule will last for more than a month and a major portion of the film’s shoot will be wrapped up by early December. The makers have created a safety bubble to protect the team from the deadly Coronavirus.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in this rural action drama. Devi Sri Prasad has already completed the score for the songs. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this most eagerly awaited film set in the Seshachalam forest red Sanders smuggling backdrop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film