Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna’s highly-anticipated rural action drama, Pushpa, resumed its shooting formalities in Hyderabad’s Barkatpura on Wednesday. Director Sukumar canned a crucial scene featuring Allu Arjun and the film’s baddies at a wedding function hall.
Pushpa’s ongoing schedule will take place in Hyderabad until December end. The unit will again head back to Maredumilli Forests in January for the next major schedule. Already, a couple of action sequences were canned under Ram Lakshman and Peter Hein’s supervision in the November schedule.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now