Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna’s highly-anticipated rural action drama, Pushpa, resumed its shooting formalities in Hyderabad’s Barkatpura on Wednesday. Director Sukumar canned a crucial scene featuring Allu Arjun and the film’s baddies at a wedding function hall.
Pushpa’s ongoing schedule will take place in Hyderabad until December end. The unit will again head back to Maredumilli Forests in January for the next major schedule. Already, a couple of action sequences were canned under Ram Lakshman and Peter Hein’s supervision in the November schedule.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon