The climax portion and the spellbinding twist in the first part of Baahubali is one of the main reasons why the second part garnered unprecedented buzz and went on to become a monstrous blockbuster. The question ‘Why Kattappa killed Baahubali?’ trended all across the country.
Now, Sukumar is trying to compose a similar ending and climax to his upcoming film Pushpa, starring Allu Arjun.
Sukumar wants to end the first instalment of Pushpa on a high in order to make sure that the second part garners great anticipation. He is presently discussing the same with his writing department.
While the first part is expected to release this October or December, the second instalment is likely to hit the silver screens later next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Sudheer Babu’s AAGMC is streaming on this platform now
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release