The makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated pan-India action drama, Pushpa The Rise, have just unveiled the first look poster revealing Anasuya Bharadwaj’s look in the movie. The star anchor turned actress makes a solid impression in a menacing avatar as Dakshayani.
Dressed in a vintage silk saree and adorned with antique gold jewellery, Anasuya sports a typical hairstyle. The betel nut cracker in her hand adds additional depth to her character. The makers revealed that Dakshayani is arrogance and pride personified.
Contrary to the ongoing buzz, Pushpa The Rise is going to release in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi on December 17. Also starring Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil, Sandalwood actor Dhananjaya, Rashmika Mandanna and Sunil in lead roles, the film is being produced under Mythri Movie Makers and Muttamsetty Media banners. DSP is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim nominated for Golden Globe Awards 2022