Anand Deverakonda’s recently released entertainer, Pushpaka Vimaanam, has been getting a decent response from family audiences and is registering good collections at the box-office. The film has had a good weekend and is leading the new releases in USA and Australia.
In the US, Pushpaka Vimaanam collected a cool $70K until Saturday. Trade pundits are predicting that, including the Sunday collections, the film’s first weekend gross will amount to nearly $100K. On the other hand, in Australia, the film grossed $16,512 until Sunday and is leading the new Telugu releases.
Coming to the twin Telugu states, the film has been declared by trade circles as the Friday winner. Family audiences are relating to the important message the film has conveyed on women. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, exhibitors are witnessing a rise in footfalls in single screens and multiplexes. Going by the trends so far, Anand Deverakonda seems to have scored yet another hit in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today