Daakko Daakko Meka, the first single from Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated pan-India action drama, Pushpa, was released yesterday amid a huge hype and expectations. And not disappointing all the excited fans, the Bunny-Sukumar-DSP trio has delivered a massy chartbuster.
Daakko Daakko Meka’s all the 5 versions have so far amassed over 1 crore YouTube views with 1 million plus likes. The Telugu version alone has clocked nearly 8 million views and 630K likes on YouTube, setting a new record in Tollywood.
The profound depth in the lyrics that describe the survival mechanism and DSP’s trademark mass beats and Shivam’s energetic vocals and finally, Allu Arjun’s mean and menacing avatar together made the song an instant chartbuster.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: No re-release of Pawan Kalyan’s blockbusters
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?