The rampage of Allu Arjun’s Pushpa has been continuing in theaters everywhere. Directed by the maverick filmmaker, Sukumar, the movie collected a whopping share on the 3rd day.
On its 3rd day, Pushpa has made a share of Rs. 6.65 crores in Nizam. The share it collected on Sunday is a bit higher than that of Saturday.
For the 3 days, the action entertainer has grossed more than 23 crores share in Nizam.
The raw and rustic movie also has Rashmika Mandanna, Sunil, Fahadh Faasil and others in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni