Pushpa is raking in good money at the box office. In Nizam, the film is doing solid business and is attracting big crowds on a daily basis.
The Sukumar drama has made 2.15 crores share on day five in Nizam. These are impressive collections as it happens to be a weekday.
With this, the total collections of the film have touched the 29 crore mark. The film will be tested from Friday as Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy is also releasing in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral: David Warner recreates signature step from Pushpa
- Poll : What’s your take on Unstoppable’s Mahesh Babu promo?
- Unstoppable with NBK: Promo of Mahesh Babu’s episode is out now
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release