Icon Star Allu Arjun’s latest movie, Pushpa: The Rise is unstoppable in Bollywood. Released on December 17, the action entertainer is grossing a whopping amount at the ticket windows.
The movie’s Hindi version has raked in a total of Rs.45.5 crores net in just 13 days. To note, the movie is doing better than other releases in North India.
Directed by maverick filmmaker Sukumar, the movie has Devi Sri Prasad’s outstanding music and Miroslaw Kuba Brozek’s wonderful visuals.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Chiranjeevi’s health
- Mahesh’s film with crazy director back in news?
- Team RRR to mostly zero in on this release date
- 90’s heroine reveals hero’s girlfriend threw her out of films?
- Balayya to get a fat pay check for Unstoppable 2?
- Buzz: Bollywood beauty in talks for Jr NTR’s next