Pushpa was released with a solid craze yesterday. The Allu Arjun starrer started with 100 % occupancy all over and the day one collection is slowly coming out.
The latest update is that the film has made a share of 3.9 crores in the ceded area whereas it has made 1.8 crores share in UA(Vizag) region. These are solid numbers for the Sukumar directorial.
The Nizam collections have crossed 10 crore share and the day one collections are going to be over 20 crores share in just the Telugu states alone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR wishes ‘Mavayya’ CBN speedy recovery
- Nani to play an antagonist in his next?
- Padhaaa song from Stand Up Rahul is cool and melodious
- Akshay’s Bachchan Pandey gets a release date
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU