‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is the latest initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a clean India and this cleanliness campaign is getting a huge buzz as all top celebrities are taking up this challenge and participating.
The latest to join this campaign is badminton ace PV Sindhu who on Saturday, participated in a cleaning program at Lingampally railway station. Further she nominated power star Pawan Kalyan to support this campaign and participate in it. Along with Pawan, she also nominated Jwala Gutta and Leander Paes.
- NTR’s shoot in a special location
- Good initiative from the makers of Geetha Govindam
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- Adivi Sesh to take Gooadachari abroad
- Geetha Govindam director’s next with Manchu hero