‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is the latest initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a clean India and this cleanliness campaign is getting a huge buzz as all top celebrities are taking up this challenge and participating.
The latest to join this campaign is badminton ace PV Sindhu who on Saturday, participated in a cleaning program at Lingampally railway station. Further she nominated power star Pawan Kalyan to support this campaign and participate in it. Along with Pawan, she also nominated Jwala Gutta and Leander Paes.
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families
- Priyamani’s Tollywood comeback after marriage