‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is the latest initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a clean India and this cleanliness campaign is getting a huge buzz as all top celebrities are taking up this challenge and participating.
The latest to join this campaign is badminton ace PV Sindhu who on Saturday, participated in a cleaning program at Lingampally railway station. Further she nominated power star Pawan Kalyan to support this campaign and participate in it. Along with Pawan, she also nominated Jwala Gutta and Leander Paes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular production house upset with Koratala Siva?
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?