‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is the latest initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a clean India and this cleanliness campaign is getting a huge buzz as all top celebrities are taking up this challenge and participating.
The latest to join this campaign is badminton ace PV Sindhu who on Saturday, participated in a cleaning program at Lingampally railway station. Further she nominated power star Pawan Kalyan to support this campaign and participate in it. Along with Pawan, she also nominated Jwala Gutta and Leander Paes.
Articles that might interest you:
- What’s next for Suriya after Bandobast?
- Taapsee gets emotional after working with this director
- Is it Venky Mama’s release date?
- May Chiranjeevi garu keep giving us smiles & memories: YS Jagan
- Sye Raa is unstoppable in Nizam; Here’s the latest share
- Naga Shaurya’s next is a sports drama