Prasad V Potluri, also known as PVP, could be one of the producers of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, if the latest buzz in the industry is anything to go by. As per the latest reports, Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt, who are producing the film, have reached an out-of-court settlement with PVP to ensure that there are no more obstacles for the film’s progress.
Post Brahmotsavam, Mahesh Babu was supposed to do a film under PVP Cinema banner; however, when the project was handed over to Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt, it didn’t go down well with PVP, who filed a case against the film alleging breach of Intellectual Property rights.
The case has been going on for the past few months and just before the final hearing came up, all the parties seem to have reached an agreement amicably. A formal announcement is expected to be made soon. Directed by Vamshi Paidipally, the film has Mahesh Babu and Pooja Hegde in lead roles, and currently, the shoot is going on in Dehradun.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote