The first schedule of Aadi, Shanvi starrer Pyar Mein Padipoya began earlier this week in Hyderabad. Ravi Chavali is directing the film and K K Radhamohan is producing it under Sri Satya Sai Arts banner. In the past, he had produced films like Yemaindhi Ee Vela and Adhinetha.
Aadi and Shanvi, who have formerly teamed up for Lovely, praised the director for writing a wonderful script. “Pyar Mein Padipoya is a romantic entertainer and I’m confident that the youth will connect to it. I must thank the producer for being extremely supportive,” Ravi Chavali said.
The first schedule will go on till December 8 in Hyderabad and it also stars Ali and Kasi Vishwanath in important roles. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and T Surender Reddy is the cinematographer.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years