There was a time when at least 4, 5 movies featuring Allari Naresh used to hit theaters in a single year. However, Naresh has been going through a rough patch for the last few years and this prompted him to take a crucial decision regarding his selection of movies.
“People appreciate the comedy in my movies but rarely notice my acting skills. When I did Gamyam and Shambo Shiva Shambo people did appreciate my acting. That is why I have now decided to give more importance to quality in my movies rather than quantity,” Naresh said in a latest promotional event for his upcoming film, Naandhi.
Next, Allari Naresh will again be teaming up with his Naandhi director Vijay Kanakamedala for s project and yet another film with Naandhi producer Satish Vegesna. Naandhi will be released once theaters reopen in a full-fledged manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19