There was a time when at least 4, 5 movies featuring Allari Naresh used to hit theaters in a single year. However, Naresh has been going through a rough patch for the last few years and this prompted him to take a crucial decision regarding his selection of movies.
“People appreciate the comedy in my movies but rarely notice my acting skills. When I did Gamyam and Shambo Shiva Shambo people did appreciate my acting. That is why I have now decided to give more importance to quality in my movies rather than quantity,” Naresh said in a latest promotional event for his upcoming film, Naandhi.
Next, Allari Naresh will again be teaming up with his Naandhi director Vijay Kanakamedala for s project and yet another film with Naandhi producer Satish Vegesna. Naandhi will be released once theaters reopen in a full-fledged manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh