We all know that Tamannah is doing the remake of Queen in Telugu and had also started shooting for the same. But the film hit a road block as the film’s director Neelankantha walked away from the project mid way.
Kannada actor, Ramesh Aravind took the mantle of directing the Telugu version. But the latest we hear is that the shoot of the Telugu film has been halted as of now. The report is that the makers want to wrap up the Kannada and Tamil versions first and then can the Telugu version.
Left with no choice Tamanna has now moved on to her other projects and has signed Chiru’s Sye Raa.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake