We all know that Tamannah is doing the remake of Queen in Telugu and had also started shooting for the same. But the film hit a road block as the film’s director Neelankantha walked away from the project mid way.
Kannada actor, Ramesh Aravind took the mantle of directing the Telugu version. But the latest we hear is that the shoot of the Telugu film has been halted as of now. The report is that the makers want to wrap up the Kannada and Tamil versions first and then can the Telugu version.
Left with no choice Tamanna has now moved on to her other projects and has signed Chiru’s Sye Raa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maharshi crosses a magic figure in this region
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- National media covers fans’ mania on NTR’s b’day eve
- Speculations rife on Pawan’s acting comeback after exit polls
- Will Rakul score her first hit in Bollywood?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 19-05-2019