The Telugu remake of Queen, starring Tamannaah, is currently being shot in France. Directed by Neelakanta, the film was shot in several locales across France and finally, the team is expected to return in the first week of December.
The film is a remake of Kangana Ranaut starrer Queen, and it’s now being remade in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam. Shibani Dandekar is playing Lisa Haydon’s role in the remake. Tamil version, which has been titled as Paris Paris, has Kajal playing the lead role.
After a short break, the team will once again resume shooting for the film in various locales in South India. The film is expected to hit the screens early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless