Tamannaah starrer Queen hit a minor roadblock recently when Neelakanta, who was supposed to direct it, opted out of it. Although there were rumours that there were creative differences between him and Tamannaah, the latter clarified that it was a creative decision taken by the producers.
Now, the latest news is that all’s well with the team and the next schedule of the film is going to be shot soon in Mysore. Ramesh Arvind, who is directing the Tamil, Telugu, Kannada versions of the remake, has been hunting for locations for the past few days, and the team is expected to assemble soon to wrap up major part of the film.
Currently, Tamannaah is busy shooting for her upcoming Tamil film in which she is paired with Udaynidhi Stalin. Queen’s Tamil version, titled Paris Paris, stars Kajal, whereas the Kannada version titled Butterfly has Parul Yadav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas actor friends to fly to London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film
- Prabhas to lose more weight