The shooting for Bollywood hit Queen’s South remakes has been wrapped up today. The post-production work for all the four versions will kick-start soon. All the four South Indian remakes will be hitting the screens simultaneously in October.
Queen’s Telugu remake is titled That Is Mahalakshmi. Tamannaah essays the titular role played by Kangana Ranaut in the Hindi version. Bollywood actress Elli Avram reprises Lisa Haydon’s role from the original.
Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing That Is Mahalakshmi. Manu Kumaran is bankrolling all the four South Indian remakes of Queen in association with Kannada actress Parul Yadav.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019