The shooting for Bollywood hit Queen’s South remakes has been wrapped up today. The post-production work for all the four versions will kick-start soon. All the four South Indian remakes will be hitting the screens simultaneously in October.
Queen’s Telugu remake is titled That Is Mahalakshmi. Tamannaah essays the titular role played by Kangana Ranaut in the Hindi version. Bollywood actress Elli Avram reprises Lisa Haydon’s role from the original.
Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing That Is Mahalakshmi. Manu Kumaran is bankrolling all the four South Indian remakes of Queen in association with Kannada actress Parul Yadav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas