The shooting for Bollywood hit Queen’s South remakes has been wrapped up today. The post-production work for all the four versions will kick-start soon. All the four South Indian remakes will be hitting the screens simultaneously in October.
Queen’s Telugu remake is titled That Is Mahalakshmi. Tamannaah essays the titular role played by Kangana Ranaut in the Hindi version. Bollywood actress Elli Avram reprises Lisa Haydon’s role from the original.
Awe fame Prasanth Varma is directing That Is Mahalakshmi. Manu Kumaran is bankrolling all the four South Indian remakes of Queen in association with Kannada actress Parul Yadav.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju