R. Narayana Murthy needs no introduction. He has carved a name for himself as a filmmaker with revolutionary and socialist ideals and his films reflect this philosophy. He is all set to begin production of a new film that has been titled ‘People’s War’. The story revolves around the agitation against the Thermal Power Plant project near Sompeta in Srikakulam district.
Narayana Murthy toured the affected areas and interacted with the villagers who were opposing the project. The filmmaker says that he is deeply inspired by this movement. “Somepeta is witnessing one of the greatest people’s struggle in the history of independent India. I am deeply moved by the spirit of the people here and I feel it is my duty as a social filmmaker to portray their struggles on screen.”, said a very emotional Narayana Murthy. Shooting of the movie will begin from the 27th of this month in the areas surrounding the power project.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?
- Anupama Parameswaran thrilled with Rakshasudu’s success
- Puri-Vijay Devarakonda film gets a title?
- Prabhas’ funny take on Anushka’s marriage