R P Patnaik, who had earlier directed films like Broker and Friends Book, is all set to make his directorial debut in Kannada. The film’s shooting is already going on in Bangalore and it’s said to be a political thriller; however, the director has insisted that it’s also a full fledged entertainer.
The latest news is that Priyamani has signed the film and she’ll be playing the role of a powerful CBI officer. The actress was reportedly quite thrilled with her role in the film and she immediately allotted her dates, when RP Patnaik approached her. Of late, she has been acting in a select few Malayalam and Kannada films.
More details about this film are going to be revealed soon. Apart from Priyamani, there are three other lead actors in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?