Sundeep Kishan, Regina starrer Ra Ra Krishnayya is in the last leg of shooting. Already most part of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up and today, a song’s shooting was wrapped up at the Maryada Ramanna’s house set in Kokapet. The song titled ‘Dil Maange More’ will appear towards the climax of the film and it was choreographed by Ganesh master.
“This is my first mass number and clearly, my best dancing so far, thank you Ganesh Master,” Sundeep Kishan posted on Twitter. Jagapathi Babu is playing an important role in the film and he’ll be seen as Sundeep Kishan’s elder brother. The makers have stated that Jagapathi Babu is going to be one of the main highlights of the film and the entire team is excited about how the film has shaped up.
Mahesh Babu P is making his debut as a director and Vamshi Krishna Srinivas is producing the film under SVK Cinema banner. Achu has scored the music. The film is going to release in March.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years