Raai Laxmi is all set to shake a leg at the IIFA Utsavam awards, which will be held in Hyderabad this week. The two-day event, which will start later today, will see some of the biggest names from the four South Indian film industries rub shoulders with each other.
Among the star performers this time is Raai Laxmi and buzz is that she’s going to perform on stage for some of the biggest chartbusters from the four industries. In Telugu alone, she had hits like ‘Rathalu’ (Khaidi No 150), Tauba Tauba (Sardaar Gabbar Singh) to name a few. It’s going to be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to her first onstage performance for Rathalu.
Rana is going to co-host the event later today, along with Shiva and few other Malayalam actors.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?