Raai Laxmi is all set to shake a leg at the IIFA Utsavam awards, which will be held in Hyderabad this week. The two-day event, which will start later today, will see some of the biggest names from the four South Indian film industries rub shoulders with each other.
Among the star performers this time is Raai Laxmi and buzz is that she’s going to perform on stage for some of the biggest chartbusters from the four industries. In Telugu alone, she had hits like ‘Rathalu’ (Khaidi No 150), Tauba Tauba (Sardaar Gabbar Singh) to name a few. It’s going to be interesting to see how the crowd reacts to her first onstage performance for Rathalu.
Rana is going to co-host the event later today, along with Shiva and few other Malayalam actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun donates more for Corona Crisis Charity
- Pooja Hegde in talks for this big film?
- Star hero’s team uses drones to prevent Coronavirus
- Prabhas donates another 50 lakhs to fight Coronavirus
- Will Kajal team up with Thalapathy Vijay for the fourth time?
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?