Young heroine Raashi Khanna took part in the inaugural ceremony of Jaago Badlo Bolo campaign yesterday. The campaign is initiated by the Telangana State Police to raise awareness about abuse among young girls.
Speaking at the event, Raashi Khanna urged every parent to teach their daughters about abuse and instill strength and courage in them to prevent any sort of abuse. Raashi said that even her parents had taught her about abuse when she was a child.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup