Young heroine Raashi Khanna took part in the inaugural ceremony of Jaago Badlo Bolo campaign yesterday. The campaign is initiated by the Telangana State Police to raise awareness about abuse among young girls.
Speaking at the event, Raashi Khanna urged every parent to teach their daughters about abuse and instill strength and courage in them to prevent any sort of abuse. Raashi said that even her parents had taught her about abuse when she was a child.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?