According to the latest sources, the actress has brought herself a new pad in a posh locality in Hyderabad. “I wanted the comfort and warmth of my own home when I return from gruelling shoots. I love the magic of Hyderabad and its myriad hues. Have just begun exploring the city of minars,” she told a leading newspaper.
Look’s like after Rakul Preet Singh, one more actress is just loving her new life as a Hyderabadi!
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR