Raashi Khanna made a good start to her Tamil career with the hit film Imaikkaa Nodigal. The film was a hit and now, she has continued her success streak with her latest film Adanga Maaru with Jayam Ravi.
The film has been declared a smash hit and now, this success has opened many revenues for the milky beauty. Many producers are considering her for their films and Raashi has become a hot property in Tamil.
Raashi’s next two films are also in Tamil and she is in talks with a few other biggies. Sadly, she has no films in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa