Raashi Khanna stormed Tollywood with ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade’ and became an overnight sensation. But sadly, her next few films did not help matters much. Now, Raashi will be seen in Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger and she has pinned a lot of hopes on the project.
The success of the film is quite crucial to her career and with the latest reports revealing that the film has come out well, Raashi is super excited about the project and is promoting it big time.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, this film has Ravi Teja and Tamannah in lead roles.
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style