Raashi Khanna is having the time of her life in Europe, if her social media profiles are anything to go by. Recently, the actress flew to Netherlands where she visited Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and shortly after that, she flew to Prague, Cezh Republic to spend few more days in the European city.
For the past few months, the actress had been shooting without a break for Srinivasa Kalyanam, and she also has a few Tamil films lined up for release this year.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Srinivasa Kalyanam in which she is paired opposite Nithiin. The film is gearing up for release on August 10.
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson