The fair & bubbly Raashi Khanna completes 2 years in the industry in 2 months time. From her debut with the superhit OGGL in 2014 till date each & every one of her 6 films has been as different from each other.
She seems to be a hot favourite with audiences after the fun-cop Bellam Sreedevi role in Supreme. People call out to her by that name at every event she attends. Her next outing in Hyper opp Ram is a revelation to herself says the actress.
Adding further she says that her journey has been extremely rewarding in this short span of 2 years. With a Tamil debut next month, in a yet again different from anything she has done so far looks like variety is her choice of roles .
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble