Raashi Khanna is making the right moves in her career. She won a lot of applause for her role in Pratiroju Pandage and is now ready with World Famous Lover now.
The film is ready for a release soon and Raashi in an interview has revealed that she is not bothered about the trolling which she received after the teaser was released. Raashi was slammed for doing a love making scene which is showcased in the teaser.
The star heroine says that the lovemaking scene has so much importance in the film and her role is the most difficult one ever in her career. Raashi ends by saying that she worked a lot on the role and the audience will get surprised to see her in such a heartwarming character.
World Famous Lover is directed by Kranthi Madhav and will be out on the 14th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel