It has been a fruitful year for Raashi Khanna, who has already tasted success at the box office this year with films like Tholiprema and Imaikkaa Nodigal turning into hits. Now, the actress has added yet another hit in Tamil to her credit.
Her recent film, Adanga Maru, in which she was paired opposite Jayam Ravi is reportedly doing quite well at the box office and more screens are expected to be added. “I am quite overwhelmed with the feedback. It means a lot to me,” the actress said.
Meanwhile, the actress has two more films lined up in Tamil, including the remake of Temper, and another long-awaited film with Siddharth. Raashi will soon start shooting for her romantic entertainer with Vinay Devarakonda in Kranthi Madhav’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL