It has been a fruitful year for Raashi Khanna, who has already tasted success at the box office this year with films like Tholiprema and Imaikkaa Nodigal turning into hits. Now, the actress has added yet another hit in Tamil to her credit.
Her recent film, Adanga Maru, in which she was paired opposite Jayam Ravi is reportedly doing quite well at the box office and more screens are expected to be added. “I am quite overwhelmed with the feedback. It means a lot to me,” the actress said.
Meanwhile, the actress has two more films lined up in Tamil, including the remake of Temper, and another long-awaited film with Siddharth. Raashi will soon start shooting for her romantic entertainer with Vinay Devarakonda in Kranthi Madhav’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?