It has been a fruitful year for Raashi Khanna, who has already tasted success at the box office this year with films like Tholiprema and Imaikkaa Nodigal turning into hits. Now, the actress has added yet another hit in Tamil to her credit.
Her recent film, Adanga Maru, in which she was paired opposite Jayam Ravi is reportedly doing quite well at the box office and more screens are expected to be added. “I am quite overwhelmed with the feedback. It means a lot to me,” the actress said.
Meanwhile, the actress has two more films lined up in Tamil, including the remake of Temper, and another long-awaited film with Siddharth. Raashi will soon start shooting for her romantic entertainer with Vinay Devarakonda in Kranthi Madhav’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’