Sundar C directed two parts of the hit Tamil franchise Arammanai. The third part has been announced a few and today the shoot has also started.
The filming is going on in Rajkot as of now and Raashi Khanna, who plays the main lead has joined the sets of the film along with star hero Arya.
This film also has Andrea and Sakshi Agerwal in key roles. Touted to be a horror-comedy, this film will hit the screen during the month of August this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy
- Vishnu Manchu files nomination after seeking Dasari’s blessings