Sundar C directed two parts of the hit Tamil franchise Arammanai. The third part has been announced a few and today the shoot has also started.
The filming is going on in Rajkot as of now and Raashi Khanna, who plays the main lead has joined the sets of the film along with star hero Arya.
This film also has Andrea and Sakshi Agerwal in key roles. Touted to be a horror-comedy, this film will hit the screen during the month of August this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues
- Makers of Laxmmi bomb change their film’s title
- Jagapathi Babu wants to be a part of films like Color Photo
- Interview : Suriya – Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa will inspire you big time
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?