Sundar C directed two parts of the hit Tamil franchise Arammanai. The third part has been announced a few and today the shoot has also started.
The filming is going on in Rajkot as of now and Raashi Khanna, who plays the main lead has joined the sets of the film along with star hero Arya.
This film also has Andrea and Sakshi Agerwal in key roles. Touted to be a horror-comedy, this film will hit the screen during the month of August this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films
- Adipurush shoot faces a major speed breaker
- Anniyan producer sends legal notice to Shankar