Sundar C directed two parts of the hit Tamil franchise Arammanai. The third part has been announced a few and today the shoot has also started.
The filming is going on in Rajkot as of now and Raashi Khanna, who plays the main lead has joined the sets of the film along with star hero Arya.
This film also has Andrea and Sakshi Agerwal in key roles. Touted to be a horror-comedy, this film will hit the screen during the month of August this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown to continue-Producers’ plans go for a toss?
- Vijay Devarakonda takes a key career decision
- Pooja Hegde has no problems in being called that
- Tamannaah responds to ‘out of work’ rumors
- Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 is not a sequel
- Nagarjuna takes a key decision regarding Chay’s next?