Raashi Khanna’s transformation has wowed many of her fans and friends in the industry. Recently, when she shared a picture of herself sweating it out in the gym, some of the actors like Kajal Aggarwal praised her efforts and how she has transformed herself physically. Apart from her regular workouts, the actress has also taken up kickboxing, and she says that it has helped her feel more powerful.
Talking about why she took up kickboxing lessons, in a recent interview, Raashi said, “Kickboxing brings out the rebellious side in me. It makes me feel more powerful, and gives me the confidence to face any challenge. As actors we can’t express our frustration freely since we are always on the sets. So I get time to vent in the gym. And now, kickboxing is also helping the cause.”
Interestingly, the actress added that it’s also a part of the preparation for her upcoming project with Shahid Kapoor. The actress is paired alongside Shahid in Raj-DK’s upcoming thriller series, Sunny, and it’s already under production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone