Raashi Khanna and Gopichand, who have already appeared together in Jil, will pair up again in an upcoming film with director AM Jyothi Krishna, son of producer AM Rathnam. According to sources, Raashi Khanna will be playing an interesting character.
A source spoke to a leading newspaper saying, “Raashi had a great experience working with Gopichand for Jil. So it was an immediate ‘yes’ from her when she was offered this film. The chemistry that the duo shared had generated a positive buzz and that’s why the director was keen to rope her in.” It is likely that the film will go on floors early next year.
Meanwhile, Raashi is shooting for Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme and her film Bengal Tiger with Ravi Teja and Tamannaah is awaiting release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced
- Poll: Which aspect of Gaddalakonda Ganesh impressed you the most?
- Here is when Sye Raa’s censor screening will be held
- Minor harassment case against actress