After co-starring with him in Bengal Tiger and Touch Chesi Choodu, it looks like Raashi Khanna is set for a hattrick signing on for actor Ravi Teja’s next.
The latest is that Raashi has been approached to play the female lead in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Maha Samudram to be helmed by RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi. Aditi Rao Hydari had been signed on for the project initially but she had to opt out owing to a clash of dates with one of her other projects.
Slated to release in the second half of 2020, the film will go on to sets in December. Interestingly, the film also marks the comeback of actor Siddharth to Telugu cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s presence gives ‘HIT’ an overnight buzz
- Kangana nails Jayaa’s look in Thalaivi’s new poster
- Bheeshma’s solid 1st weekend Krishna share: All set to break even today
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-02-2020
- Young actress to play Sasikala in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad