After co-starring with him in Bengal Tiger and Touch Chesi Choodu, it looks like Raashi Khanna is set for a hattrick signing on for actor Ravi Teja’s next.
The latest is that Raashi has been approached to play the female lead in Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Maha Samudram to be helmed by RX 100 director Ajay Bhupathi. Aditi Rao Hydari had been signed on for the project initially but she had to opt out owing to a clash of dates with one of her other projects.
Slated to release in the second half of 2020, the film will go on to sets in December. Interestingly, the film also marks the comeback of actor Siddharth to Telugu cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections